Creek Pack, Pack of Heroes (A Wolf Pack RPG)
Welcome to Creek Pack! We hope you enjoy the pack and the forum! If you do not have an account, view the forum. If you would like to join, click Register. If you have an account, click Log In.
Welcome to Creek Pack! We hope you enjoy the pack and the forum! If you do not have an account, view the forum. If you would like to join, click Register. If you have an account, click Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-fantasy wolf roleplaying pack in Yellowstone National Park. You can hunt, fight, talk, relax, and live the wolf life!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» role play at the borders
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:49 pm by Derp-Bacon

» the boarders. jade laid silently
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:32 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Hello. I'm Dinah.
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:03 pm by jade.fawn

» The clock strikes twelve! | Promotions, Demotions, and MORE!
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:00 pm by jade.fawn

» Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm by jade.fawn

» Hello, Creek Pack!
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 pm by Moonshine987

» Other video games
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:59 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Wolf of the Month!
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:17 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Wolf of the Month Nominees
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm by Derp-Bacon

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Derp-Bacon
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRelaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 I_voting_barRelaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
selin123
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRelaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 I_voting_barRelaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
_DownTheRabbitHole_
jade.fawn
Alphaflower16
Triple Six
rosey680
snowstar447
Ancientus
lilli7877
Wolf of the Month
No Wolf Yet!

Funniest Member
No Member Yet!

Best Roleplayer
No Member Yet!

Most Active Poster
No Member Yet!

Most Helpful Member
No Member Yet!

Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

Flowers : 6
Deeds : 105
Location : On a bridge that connects WolfQuest, Feral Heart, Minecraft, and ROBLOX

Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Max padded out of his den. He took a deep breath and enjoyed the view. He laid down and looked into the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://creekpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:56 am

Dinah slowly padded her way through the forest. She knew she was in another pack's territory but seeming as she hadn't seen any others in the forest for two days, she discarded the thoughts of being attacked in her sleep the first night. The she wolf's tongue lolled out of her mouth as she took in the scenery around her, sniffing every tree or bush that she came across. In the few days she had been here, she had become... slightly attached to the forest. Dinah abruptly stopped and dropped her eyes to the ground, feeling small pangs of longing in her chest. Dinah then dropped to the ground, raised her head, and let out a small depressed howl.
( Sorry for intruding on you guy's Rp. This was supposed to be set in a forest but there wasn't a role play thing for that so I put it here. It was already set up and its like 12:00 in the morning where I am. I'm lazy. I... I have a problem. XD)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Max flipped around. "Who goes there?!" he called out. He had heard a howl not that far away from him and Shadow.
(No, not the tiny post! NOO-)

(To roleplay in the forest, check out this category:
https://creekpack.rpg-board.net/f32-the-valley-and-forest
)
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:38 pm

DInah's ears twitched at the sound of the voice. It was faint, yes, but it was there. Dinah, of course, didn't recognize the voice but she recognized the authority in it. She raised herself from the ground and shook her body. "Ní mór dom a ithe an chéad... Tá mé ró-lag a throid. Más rud é cibe duine go bhfuil naimhdeach beidh mé chailleann an chuid is mó dócha go bfuil an cath.." Dinah spoke quickly, her eyes scanning the area. She wasn't sure if whoever the voice was spoke english or not so she was just going to talk in her home language. Dinah then shook her head and began to sniff around for something to fill her stomach.

(I feel kinda bad for making mine long when yours was short XD. Oh well.. Translation for what Dinah said --> 'I must eat first.. I am too weak to fight. If whoever that is is hostlie I will most likely lose the battle..' Oh and I just saw the forest rp place. Thanks for that.)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 am

Max perked his ears at the unusual language some wolf has spoken in the dense vegetation in the forest. It certainly wasn't the 'wolf American English' that Max had grown up with. Slowly, he made his way into the forest, the scent of a wolf growing stronger by the second. Max sniffed the air once in a while as he pushed his way through two bushes.
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Dinah dropped the dead hare at her paws. Her twitching nose signaling that someone was coming. Dinah shifted her eyes at the hare and licked her muzzle. As much as she wanted to eat it she couldn't. Whoever was coming after her would surely catch her eating it and attack. She whined softly and stumbled into a nearby cluster of bushes. As Dinah crouched in the bushes she caught a glimpse of tan fur through the trees. "Cad dath neamhghnách..." [What an unusual color...] She murmured. Dinah then flattened her ears and locked her eyes on the wolf for a moment before opening her jaws to speak. Cé go bhfuil tú?" [Who are you?]
(Translations are in brackets.)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:32 am

"What the?" Max lifted his large head up and looked around. There wasn't a wolf in sight, but he can still feel that he was watched. Max lifted his muzzle and took in the surrounding scents. A wolf! he thought, as he ended his search for a mysterious scent. He remembered the voice as well as the strange accent and words. He continued to sniff his surroundings, perking his ears. As he tilted his head to the right, he saw a wolf under the bushes! It certainly wasn't from Yellowstone, much less from Creek Pack. Max lowered his head to speak to her. "What are you doing here?" he asked the wolf.

(By the way, the meeting, which can be found in the Roleplaying Category, has started.)
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Dinah crawled out of the bushes and sat a few feet away from the wolf, sadly she still had to look up at him. Which made her feel smaller than she already was. "Ní gá duit..." [You don't...] She stopped herself and stared at the wolf with slightly widened eyes. The language he spoke was different from hers. She knew the language well though, which helped her out a lot traveling thought the American forests."You speak English.. How peculiar."She spoke, hoping to confuse him and change the subject from her. She's done it before and nothing says she can't do it again.

(I know the meeting has started. I feel kinda bad because no one has replied though.. But seeming as I'm not in creek pack role play wise I didn't think it was necessary for me to say anything... But I will if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Max raised his eyebrows at the wolf. "Pe..culiar?" He didn't know if the wolf was joking or not. Any wolf in Yellowstone can speak English! "Well," he started. "These are American woods, rocks, water, and ground you are walking on. American English is a very popular language for wolves in this area." He flicked his ears in curiosity, meaning no harm to Dinah.
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 am

Dinah narrowed her eyes at the wolf and snorted. "You American wolves are strange." Her thick Irish accent making her feel even more foreign than she already was. Dinah lifted her snout and sniffed at the air then glanced around. She looked back at the unusual colored wolf. "Exactly where am I Strainséir? [Stranger]"

(Wow... That was short... *hides face in shame*)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

Flowers : 6
Deeds : 105
Location : On a bridge that connects WolfQuest, Feral Heart, Minecraft, and ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 pm

"Well," Max began. "You are on a hill most wolves call Saddle Meadows. The river that flows nearby is Slough Creek, but other wolves call this whole area Slough Creek, up until Aspen Heights. Saddle Meadows is under Creek Pack rule."
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf
_DownTheRabbitHole_

Flowers : 3
Deeds : 9

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Dinah perked her ears slightly at the Creek Pack. The pack name wasn't familiar to her. "Crompán Pacáiste? An bhfuil tú ar leith den phacáiste seo?" [ Creek Pack? Are you apart of this pack?] Dinah spoke, forgetting that the wolf spoke English. When she didn't get an answer she realized. "Oh right, you only speak English.." Dinah gave the wolf a look and repeated her question in English.
Back to top Go down
snowstar447
Newborn Wolf

Flowers : 2
Deeds : 2

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Moon travels through the forest, scenting another pack near by. She howls a long howl, hoping someone would come
Back to top Go down
jade.fawn
Newborn Wolf
jade.fawn

Flowers : 5
Deeds : 12

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:33 pm

the slim female wolves eyes darted tree from tree listening to every sound coming from the woods, her toxic green eyes slowly laid upon two male wolves off slightly in the distance her small black nose scented a fallen carcass not to far off but did not want to make an appearance near the males, one being an alpha and a rather muscular male as well, knowing if they where to attack she wouldn't have a chance at both of them...
Back to top Go down
jade.fawn
Newborn Wolf
jade.fawn

Flowers : 5
Deeds : 12

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm

jade quickly noticed where the scent was coming from a fallen rabbit was a few meters ahead of her, thinking fast and being swift her eyes dart forward as the young alas sharply rushes to the fallen rabbit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creek Pack, Pack of Heroes (A Wolf Pack RPG) :: Roleplaying :: The Clearing-
Jump to: