Creek Pack, Pack of Heroes (A Wolf Pack RPG)
Welcome to Creek Pack! We hope you enjoy the pack and the forum! If you do not have an account, view the forum. If you would like to join, click Register. If you have an account, click Log In.
Welcome to Creek Pack! We hope you enjoy the pack and the forum! If you do not have an account, view the forum. If you would like to join, click Register. If you have an account, click Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-fantasy wolf roleplaying pack in Yellowstone National Park. You can hunt, fight, talk, relax, and live the wolf life!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» role play at the borders
role play at the borders EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:49 pm by Derp-Bacon

» the boarders. jade laid silently
role play at the borders EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:32 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Hello. I'm Dinah.
role play at the borders EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:03 pm by jade.fawn

» The clock strikes twelve! | Promotions, Demotions, and MORE!
role play at the borders EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:00 pm by jade.fawn

» Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)
role play at the borders EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm by jade.fawn

» Hello, Creek Pack!
role play at the borders EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 pm by Moonshine987

» Other video games
role play at the borders EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:59 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Wolf of the Month!
role play at the borders EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:17 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Wolf of the Month Nominees
role play at the borders EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm by Derp-Bacon

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Derp-Bacon
role play at the borders I_vote_lcaprole play at the borders I_voting_barrole play at the borders I_vote_rcap 
selin123
role play at the borders I_vote_lcaprole play at the borders I_voting_barrole play at the borders I_vote_rcap 
_DownTheRabbitHole_
jade.fawn
Alphaflower16
Triple Six
rosey680
snowstar447
Ancientus
lilli7877
Wolf of the Month
No Wolf Yet!

Funniest Member
No Member Yet!

Best Roleplayer
No Member Yet!

Most Active Poster
No Member Yet!

Most Helpful Member
No Member Yet!

role play at the borders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jade.fawn
Newborn Wolf
jade.fawn

Flowers : 5
Deeds : 12

role play at the borders Empty
PostSubject: role play at the borders   role play at the borders EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:57 pm

the tall thin alas, waited my the borders watching the pack, with graceful movements and her eyes locked on like an unbreakable stare but the toxic green cool still, her muscular legs ready to leap away into the trees at any moment, her pointed forward ears listening at every braking twig under her feet watching the valley in front of her,
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

Flowers : 6
Deeds : 105
Location : On a bridge that connects WolfQuest, Feral Heart, Minecraft, and ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: role play at the borders   role play at the borders EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:35 pm

(You can say female.)
Max looked around, his brown eyes flashing. Then, a scent hit him- the scent of a wolf. Raising his tan muzzle, his sniffed the air. He caught the scent of a female wolf. The alpha padded toward the scent and saw a female. "Hello," he barked.
Back to top Go down
https://creekpack.rpg-board.net
jade.fawn
Newborn Wolf
jade.fawn

Flowers : 5
Deeds : 12

PostSubject: Re: role play at the borders   role play at the borders EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Jade twitched an ear. Spotting a male wolf whom seemed to be the Alpha walking towards her. Muscles tense she watched her orbs gazing over him. When he barked over her way "Hello". Jade let out a long held breath and rose taller now "Hello..." She replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

Flowers : 6
Deeds : 105
Location : On a bridge that connects WolfQuest, Feral Heart, Minecraft, and ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: role play at the borders   role play at the borders EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:49 pm

"What brings you to Creek Pack's borders?" Max asked, his tan ears twitching. He had yet to spot this wolf, and he thought that now was the time to introduce himself the right way. "I am Max, alpha male of Creek Pack," he barked.
Back to top Go down
https://creekpack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: role play at the borders   role play at the borders Empty

Back to top Go down

role play at the borders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creek Pack, Pack of Heroes (A Wolf Pack RPG) :: Roleplaying :: The Border-
Jump to: